And Family Law Attorney
Our founding attorney, Linda Watson, puts an emphasis on communication and personal service in pursuing the results each client desires. Her results-focused approach and her ability to sculpt favorable agreements with opposing parties benefit clients in cases ranging from divorce and domestic violence to drunk driving and felony charges.
Why Choose Watson Law?
Here are a few reasons to consider Watson Law for your legal needs:
- Trial experience: Ms. Watson has extensive experience as both a former county prosecutor and Peoria-area criminal defense attorney. Now she draws on her trial skills to aggressively defend her clients' rights and interests.
- Personal attention: Ms. Watson is an accessible, caring advocate who works directly with her clients on all aspects of their cases.
- Local representation: Our lawyer was born and raised in central Illinois, so she not only understands the local laws and courts, but she is also dedicated to the community.
- Hard work: Clients tell us that they are impressed by the way Ms. Watson treats every case as if it were of the utmost importance. She digs deeply into the facts of each case and truly cares about the outcome.
- Technology: Our law firm keeps abreast of the most current technology, which allows us to represent many clients from out of state. Individuals have instant access to Ms. Watson through email, Skype and other forms of online communication. Plus, with advance notice, we can even use the latest software and "virtual interpreters" to communicate with clients in their native languages — all at no extra cost.
Contact Our Peoria Attorney For Family Law And Criminal Law
Watson Law can provide you with informative and practical legal counsel. Contact our firm by email or call 309-733-4395 or toll free at 888-357-4339 for a free initial consultation. Our offices are located in downtown Peoria and in Washington, and we offer flexible scheduling and reasonable fees. We also accept all major credit cards.